Tuesday 16 December 2008

Aptly white...

Today is the first snow of the holiday season.

I am currently looking out of the office window, and watching cars drive thin dark lines through the snow strewn road on 7oth Street. The garden has a fragile covering of white; the grass is dormant, but I doubt the Lavender will survive. The birds remain seated, and sombre on the bare trees. And the feeder remains full. And with the heat on low, the windows are opened just fractionally to let in a fresh air breathe through the center.

It seems odd that barely three days ago it was 45F, the sun was shining, and I was walking to the shops in a T-shirt; thinking to myself 'this is DECEMBER!?!' But today, at 12.00pm sharp the heavens opened, and snow began to fall.

And so - on this cold day, and with a warm heart, Yacov and I wish everyone a wonderful, and happy, holiday season.

Peace.

Greg @ London Healing Center


www.londonhealingcenter.com

No comments: